Why Live Video Classes?
There is no substitute for interacting with other speakers in the language being learned. Research has proven that to read proficiently in a second language, one must develop listening and speaking fluency in that language—only then does reading fluency become possible. Plus, learning is easier, more efficient, and longer lasting.
The advantage of BLC’s Live Video Classes is that they consist of interactive teaching from a trained instructor who facilitates meaningful communication between learners through engaging activities, discussions, and interactive storytelling. All of this is conducted in biblical Hebrew, creating a truly immersive experience. As a result, learners become better readers than they would without the integration of listening and speaking skills.
How are BLC’s Live Video Classes different than BLC’s Online Course?
Includes all of the material of BLC’s Online Course plus…
- Live interaction with an instructor
- Structured syllabus with strategic review
- Peer accountability
- A community of learners
- Opportunities to ask instructor questions and get feedback
- CEU’s (Continuing Education Units) available
- Uses a methodology that works with all learning styles
- The pioneers of the living biblical languages approach
- Over 20 yrs of experience teaching the living biblical languages
- Proven track record of success with students
- Highest fluency standard for its instructors in the field
- Has the most rigorous vetting of ancient language accuracy
- More oral/aural content than in other resources