*** Special Introductory Price ***
*** Instructors: see below to get a free desk copy ***
This online course has all of the content of Living Koine Greek: Introduction Part One in PDF and MP4 video format divided into 24 lessons or units, plus the following:
- An additional 20 training videos to learn how to read Koine Greek. These videos are unique to this online course and are not available for sale either independently or part of other BLC material.
- Practice quizzes for all 24 units. These quizzes are randomly generated from a bank of questions so that each time one takes the quiz, the set of questions is different. One can take these quizzes as often as one wishes and they are automatically graded so one can immediately gage progress.
Instructors: A special version of this course is available for use as class material. Instead of having your students buy the textbook, they can purchase access to the online course. Not only will you be able to track your students’ progress in real time, but in addition to the above, there are four assessment quizzes and one final exam, all of which are automatically graded. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Online and More Powerful
The Biblical Language Center’s self-study curriculum is now available as an online course. The effectiveness of its Living Koine Greek, Introduction Part One has been incorporated into a powerful learning tool to help you learn the biblical languages even more efficiently than before.
The Living Biblical Languages curriculum is an approach to learning the biblical languages in a way that fits the way your brain is wired to learn languages. Right from the beginning it immerses you in the language to make it more effective and enjoyable, with phenomenal sticking power so you can remember what you have learned. It provides the foundation for fluent reading of the Bible that bypasses the need for translation.
New and improved!
The online courses have all of the content of the book or MP4 versions of “Living Koine Greek” Introduction Part One, but with the following new features:
- The picture lessons and alphabet lessons are interspersed throughout the course for timely progress toward reading.
- Ten videos for Greek have been reworked and added to the others of the MP4 version to better teach reading.
- The course is divided into 24 units that can be reviewed as often as needed.
- All units include a practice quiz to help you track your progress better.
- Practice quiz questions are randomly generated so you never retake the same quiz twice.
- Practice quizzes are automatically graded and reviewable so you can check yourself.
The Biblical Language Center now offers its introductory course in three formats: Hardcopy book, MP4 version, and online. See the chart below for the differences between the three:
|Printed books||MP4 version||ONLINE|
|Additional reference materials||yes||yes||yes|
|Reading lesson videos||none||12||32 (Hebrew)
|Number of Practice quizzes||5||5||24|
|New quiz generated for retakes||no||no||yes|
|Grade report available||no||no||yes|
Coming Soon for Instructors:
Use our online courses instead of textbooks!
In the near future, your students will be able to purchase access to the online content rather than purchasing the hardcopy or MP4 version of our textbook. As an instructor, all you will need to do is request that an online course be set up specifically for your class, to which only your students and you will have access. In addition to all the benefits listed above for the students, all homework, quizzes, and final exams can take place online, freeing up more of your precious classroom time.
No more need to generate or grade tests!
As an instructor, you will be able to track student participation, progress, grades, and more. You will even have the ability to customize the content to fit your class needs better. Furthermore, your online course will come with four already-made assessment quizzes and one final exam, all self-graded, with grades made available directly to you.
|Book and MP4 Versions||Online Course|
|Ability to track student participation and progress||No||Yes|
|Assessment quizzes and final exam provided||No||Yes|
|Self-grading quizzes and final exam||No||Yes|
|Grades deliverable to the instructor||No||Yes|
In summary, the online option means better content for your students and less work for you. We think it is a win-win.
Get your FREE desk copy:
If you are an instructor and are considering using this online material for your class, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to receive a free “desk copy”of the online course you could use for your students. We request that you use your institutional email, and provide us with your institution’s name, the name of the course in which you hope to use the material, when it is slated to run, and your projected enrollment for the class.