Welcome to the variable payment page. This page is designed to allow you to make a payment of any sum toward your balance or special order. To do so, please follow the instructions below:
- Click the “Add to Cart” button below and then click the “View Cart” button in the sidebar,
- On the next screen, change the “Quantity” from 1 to the total sum you are paying. For example, if you wanted to pay $15, you would change the quantity to “15”
- IMPORTANT: remove all other items that may be in your shopping cart. If you want to purchase other items, you will need to process them in a separate order.
- PLEASE NOTE: Coupons are not to be applied to variable payments. If you use a coupon, only the final sum received will be credited to your account.
- Click “Update Cart”. Your total should now be exactly the amount of your payment. In the example above, the total due would be $15.
- Proceed to “Checkout”.
Please note that there will be no way for you to communicate what this variable payment is for. As long as it is done in your name, it will be automatically applied to your balance. If it is done under a different name you will need to inform us either by phone or email. If it is part of a group order, please be sure to email us which group order the payment is for.
To place your variable payment, click